I'm hardly on dA these days. Been practising loads of typography lately If there's any of you still interested in following my work you can follow me along on www.dribbble.com/famz
Ok so I was tagged by thought I'd do the tag since she was kind enough to remember me
Here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "You're tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately have to tag 11 people. (which I'm not going to do )
5 Things about Me
1. I almost ate a living a slug once when I was really really young
2. I want to learn to speak Arabic and do Arabic calligraphy before I die
3. Want to perform Hajj!!
4. I have changed a whole lot in two years!
5. I have six cats which I adore!!
Answers to 11 Questions I was Asked:
1. What would be the title of your memoirs and why?
It would have something to do with Inspiring, Muslim and Female. I want to live my life as a muslim female who can empower and inspire change, be an example to others and help as much as I can.
2. How would you describe your creative process?
My creative process can be like an amusement park. There's highs and lows and the moments when your adrenaline is just soaring or when you have too many things you want to do. Then there's the slow period like waiting in a line to get on that next big thriller. But sometimes it's very calm and when I'm most relaxed it is when my ideas flow.
3. If you could transport yourself to any era, where would you go and what would you do?
I would definitely go back to the time of the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) just so I can meet him, learn from him, and be graced with his amazingness! I would take every opportunity to follow in his footsteps and be the best muslimah as I can be and help spread my deen. But it only reminds me now that the Prophet has left a leading legacy that is still very close to him being present and I should also now try my best to follow in his footsteps even though he is not physically present.
4. Where would you like to be in ten years?
I would like to be happy, be married and have a family
5. What did you want to be when you were a child?
I always wanted to do art and be creative, didn't specifically know what kind of art at the time.
6. In one sentence, who are you?
I am a muslim, trying to understand this question myself still even though I have asked myself the same before.
7. What do you do every day to get closer to your dreams/goals?
When I wake up everyday (Alhumdulillah) I thank God to be alive, and I pray throughout the day, I also work on myself, reflect on how to make myself better and work on my art.
8. What is your favourite quote and why?
There are so many ones that I really like and find to be inspirational, but this is one I like a lot, and remember often
'Fa inna ma'al usri yusra. Inna ma'al usri yusra.' - Verily with every difficulty there is relief. Verily with every difficulty there is relief. (Al-Inshirah 94:5-6)
9. If you lived in the Harry Potter world what would your job be?
I guess I'm not the average type of person because I don't have any interest in Harry Potter
10. What makes you childishly happy?
Chocolate chip-cookies, chocolate ice-cream and seeing and playing with my kitties (also applies to playing with any wild kitty I find that decides to play along with me - I sound like a crazy cat lady!) Also finishing something I've been working on and being thrilled if it's something I really like as well as accomplishing something I didn't think I could.
11. Which famous person in history have inspired you the most and why?
The Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) because he was the most extraordinary man, the best in character, he had no money yet he was wealthy, he didn't have much yet he had everything, didn't commit sins yet he begged for forgiveness. He touched the lives of many people, always smiled, was kind, didn't raise his voice at anyone, was most patient, he lead a nation and has left an Ummah. I pray I can be like him
11 Questions from me to you
1. If you could describe yourself in five words, what would it be?
2. What do you think are your best qualities?
3. How do you define happiness?
4. If you could do anything within your power what would you choose to do and why?
5. Stealing `petrova's question. Is there any famous person that have inspired you and why?
6. What are you dreams and aspirations?
7. What is your outlook on life, where would you like to be, and how are you working to achieve it?
8. What are some of your favourite childhood memories?
9. If you could own your very own island what would you name it and what would you do with that island?
10. How important is religion to you?
11. If snow came in a flavour what flavour would it be?
Feel free to answer these questions or answer them for yourself! If you do read this and want to answer, you can in the comments below!
Thanks for reading!